Black Embroidered Men's Bandhgala
Nothing speaks opulence like a black bandhgala. Inspired by indian traditional craft phulkari, we have used the same motif in a more geomteric form to create this embroidered piece, minimal black metal buttons are the cherry on top. Paired best with a white mandarin collared shirt and matching black pants.
If you’d like to customize your order with respect to certain details, leave us comments in the section below.
Note – Fabrics cannot be customized.
1. Philocaly reserves the right to accept or deny requests for returns. We follow a strict no returns and no exchanges policy.
2. The request for returns can be accepted under the following circumstances
2(a). Minor alterations in the garment
2(b). Stains or marks on the garment before wearing it, the pictures have to be shared to our official email within 48 hours of receiving the garment.
2(c). Color bleeding issue. In case the correct washcare instructions are not followed, we will disregard the request.
3. Philocaly reserves the right to accept or deny refunds on pieces sent back without approvals to our warehouse.
4. Requests for returns can be sent to our official email id firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures within 2 days of receiving the order.
5. Philocaly will not bear charges for shipping of returns.
6. We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, The colour of the final garment may differ slightly from that of the image being designed and disseminated. We take no responsibility of the same.